Modular Design – Unitized, modular design allows for clean, cost-effective initial installation and reconfiguration.
- Kit of Parts – Standard ‘kit of parts’ developed for each client for interchangeable reconfigurations.
- Acoustical Privacy – Proprietary design provides a high level of acoustical privacy.
- Clean Aesthetics – Professional appearance with wide selection of finishes and materials.
- Tool Bars – Magnetic ‘tool bars’ can be placed at optimal points of use.
- Self-Contained – Self-contained within ceiling cavity eliminating the issue of gravitational slope.
- Reconfigurable – Every fixture is easily re-positioned as the space is reconfigured.
- Closed System – Completely closed system under constant negative pressure is quiet and leak-free.
- No Interruption – When renovating upper floors, there is little to no interruption to floor below.
- Efficient Installation – Cabinets install like freestanding furniture, not built-in casegoods, when combined with our engineered wall system.
- Easy Reconfiguration – Modular design allows for easy reconfiguration based on 20”W, interchangeable modules.
- Wide Selection of Materials – Broad selection of standard materials including solid-surface and high-pressure laminate.
- Vacuum Plumbing – Cabinets are specifically designed to accommodate vacuum plumbing componentry.
- Integrated Sinks – Solid surface cabinet tops feature seamlessly integrated sink basins.
Furniture and Accessories
- Vast Experience – Decades of experience in healthcare interior design and procurement.
- Trusted Distributor – National distributor for many of the leading healthcare lines.
- Signage Systems – Specializing in interior and exterior wayfinding signage systems.
Thorough Project Management – Total project management services from construction to FF&E.